Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
PT Administrasi Medika or widely known as AdMedika is established in 2002, and became part of Telkom Group under Telkom Indonesia’s subsidiary holding company, PT Multimedia Nusantara (TelkomMetra) in 2010. As a part of Telkom Group, AdMedika is fully supported by Telkom Indonesia and its subsidiaries with maximum group synergy and optimal collaboration through Telkom Group Shared Solution to deliver only the best services and solutions to its partners and clients.
AdMedika servers millions of members with a comprehensive range of services that includes Healthcare Claim Management services, Healthcare Information Systems and Emergency Assistance services. As a technology based company, our services are always backed with state-of-the-art technology. Our EDC infrastructure network spreads through thousands of healthcare providers accross Indonesia and neighboring countries. AdMedika’s clientele comprise of top insurance companies in the nation, self-healthcare-managed corporations, TPA companies, and state-own companies (BUMN).
As a leading company in Indonesia and developed in the field of TPA (Third Party Administrator) and Health Claim Management, more than 1000 professionals are employed and shaping their career in one of Telkom Indonesia's subsidiaries. Now we invites qualified and highly motivated professionals to fill the following position:
Programmer AnalistRequirement :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor degree majoring from Information Management / Information Systems / Computer Science
- Minimum at least 1 year experience at the same position
- Mastering Visual Basic 6 / VB.Net, C #, C, Java Script, PHP and Eclipse tools
- Mastering Concepts Database / RDBMS With Both
- Query Database well mastered
- Creative, have good analytical skills and have the ability to solve problems effectively.
- Can communicate well and adapt to the job
Human Capital Manager / Senior ManagerRequirement :
- Male/Female, Age maximum 40 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Managing employee relation
- Coaching and performance management issues & process
- Providing guidance on learning & development
- Implement learning & development agenda
- Managing Recruitment & Retention
- Support employees on company benefits
- Implement New Human Capital policies, prosedures & processes
- Deal with disciplinary & HC Issues
- Handling Organization Development
- Handling Industrial Relation
PT. Administrasi Medika
Gedung Telkom STO Gambir
(Gedung C, Lantai.3) Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan No.12
Jakarta Pusat 10110