Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
We are Indonesia Infrastructure Guarantee Fund (IIGF) has estabished from the Government of Indonesia (GOI)), as a single window for appraising, structuring, and providing guarantees for Public-Private Partnership (PPP) infrastructure projects.
Our primary activities are to advise private and public sectors and provide infrastructure guarantee to PPP infrastructure projects for the benefit of private investors and lenders, with aim to increase participation of private sector in the development of Indonesia infrastructure projects. To support our business growth we are now seeking a dynamic and self motivated professionals to join us.
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) or Indonesia Infrastructure Guarantee Fund is the only institution in Indonesia that provides guarantees against the risk of infrastructure projects by Public Private Partnership scheme (PPP), which was established as one of the government's efforts to support accelerated development in Indonesia through the provision of guarantees that done with the process accountable, transparent, and credible. In PII, you will have the opportunity to work with people who are professional and dedicated, and always motivated to move forward. To support our business growth we are now seeking a dynamic and self motivated professionals for the following managerial position:
Secretary to Board of Directors
- Independent and able to perform multitasking
- Detail oriented, able to perform and deliver tasks on time
- Well organized, fast and productive
- Handle administrative tasks, such as minutes meeting, drafting letters, etc
- Keep all the data and information confidential and only used for official purpose
- Organize and maintain files for departmental correspondence, records, etc
- Work effectively in a fast paced-environment and consistently prioritize task and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform under pressure environment and tight constrains
- Plan, prepare, and maintain the administrations to support daily activities of BOC
- Making schedules of meetings, business travel, and correspondences
- Manage the use of petty cash for operational and BOC’s needs
- Contributing in internal company’s activities such as company gathering, annual meeting, corporate anniversary, etc
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Graduated from D3 or S1 in any filed
- Fluent in English is a must
- Having at least 3 years experiences as Administration Staff
- Having good appearance, personality, and communication skills
- Having good knowledge of Microsoft Office