Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia. Aside from acting as the producer and distributor, our company also sells and markets Coca-Cola products through more than 120 sales centers all over Indonesia, as we are determined to be available anytime, anywhere.
An excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturers and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia is now available. You will join a dedicated and professional Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia team, based in Pondok Indah- Jakarta Selatan, committed to meeting the delivery deadline.
As an Executive Assistant, your responsibility is Providing the highest level of administrative services to Respective Director and Business Services Department.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTThe key responsibilities include:
- Scheduling internal and external meetings, department events and appointments, including venue arrangements;
- Maintaining Respective Director's calendar & agenda;
- Planning, developing and implementing filing system for Respective Director so as to ensure simple access to required documents;
- Organizing Respective Director's expense claim (home travel Allowance, Recreation Allowance, Company Corporate Credit Card, Medical Reimbursement, Fuel, Parking and Toll Expense Report, Membership Subscription, Entertainment, Personal Petty Cash Report, Company Petty Cash, Cash Advance, Travel Authorization Report), cash advances, and bank matters in liaison with account payable;
- Coordinating and arranging Respective Director's visitors and personal guests;
- Taking minutes in any meetings required;
- Concepting external business correspondences and internal memos and announcements;
- Screening all incoming letters, papers and documents to device urgency, function, and needs;
- Liaison with Human Resources particularly in relation with departmental personnel and recruitment requirements;
- Liaison with legal function in updating all expatriates papers such as passport, KIMS, license, etc;
- Taking care of travel arrangement for Respective Director & all Business Services team, both domestic and overseas trips;
- Providing itinerary for Respective Director's business travel for further distribution to the related function;
- Liaise Respective Department for administrative, business correspondences, and travel administration to all employees in Respective Department.
- Planning, developing and implementing good filing system for the Director so as to ensure simple access to required documents."
- Holding at least a Diploma Degree (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university is a must
- A minimal of Six (6) years experience as an Executive Assistant/ Secretary, preferably having experience in assisting expatriates
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written English communication skills is a must
- Advance computer skill (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), exposure in Lotus Notes would be a significant plus
- A customer oriented person and good in dealing with administration job
- Having great passion in Executive assistant Area
- Core competencies required: Orientation to Excellence, Customer Orientation, Communication & Influencing, Problem Solving, and Collaboration