Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
Established in 1987, PT Sigma Cipta Caraka (telkomsigma) is a leading integrated End-to-End ICT Solutions company for more than 27 years in Indonesia, currently employing more than 1200 personnel including internationally certified IT professionals. With our experiences and competencies, we have been at the forefront of innovative IT solutions, development and operations, delivering IT benefits both at home and abroad.
Telkomsigma offers comprehensive information technology services comprising of consulting services, managing IT services, software development services, and integrated data center operations in the banking (conventional and sharia-based), financial, telecommunications, manufacturing, distribution and other sectors. Our solutions portfolio comprises of excellence: Managed Services (International certified Data Center, Cloud Computing, E-Transaction, Telco Managed Services, and Edutainment Media and Communication Services), Financial & Banking Software Development Services, Consulting and System Integrator.
Currently telkomsigma Solutions & Services have been implemented by more than 350 clients from various industries in Indonesia. In early 2008, telkomsigma was acquired by a subsidiary of the largest information and telecommunications services provider in Indonesia, TELKOM. As part of Telkom Group, telkomsigma is ready to fully support TELKOM’s portfolio: TIMES (Telecommunication, Information, Media & Edutainment, and Services), especially in our expertise relating to the Information aspect.
To support our rapid business development, we are looking for the following resources:
Oracle Fusion Middleware ConsultantJob Descriptions:
- Implementing and Supporting OFM solution and product – Oracle Fusion Middleware: Installation, Configuration, Testing,Training, Deployment, Documentation and Post Go Live Support.
- Good Java Programming skill
- Experience in at least 3 (three) full cycle of successful OFM solution implementation projects, especially in telco.
- Good understanding of the following OFM products / modules : SOA Suite, BPM Suite, Web Center Suite, IDM Suite.
- Good analytical and logical thinking
- Have passion in middleware domain and Quick learner
- Has leadership and mature personality
- Good interpersonal and communication skill